IT TOOK ME TWO TIMES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON, HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES.
People who notice everything but remain silent are to be feared.
I fail to see the downside here
The supposed catch just makes it even better
decepticons are honestly incredible
*watches Jon Stewart’s comments on Ferguson* hey look it’s a white man getting heaps of credit and adulation for saying the exact same shit that black people have been saying for weeks now. how unexpected.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS
i should probably just listen to this whenever i feel bad